Thanks for selecting That Dirty Dog for your pet’s grooming needs. To ensure we are able to make all of our guests (pets and pet owners) experience as positive and memorable as possible, we’d like to make you aware of our store policies and thank you in advance for your support of them:
Special COVID-19 Policies:
- All services are by appointment only and there are NO walk-in services until further notice.
- All drop off and pick up of your pets is done via CURBSIDE ONLY and no patrons can be inside our store.
- Face coverings must be worn if social distancing of at least 6 feet is not possible especially at the time of pick up and drop off.
- At the time of the appointment being set and prior to accepting a pet, you will be asked if anyone in the house has COVID-19. Grooming cannot be allowed if someone in the household is confirmed to have or suspected of having COVID-19.
- We will use our own slip lead to bring your pet into the store for full-service grooming or full-service bathing, therefore you will need to remove your pet’s collar (incl the tick/flea collar) and its leash.
- All grooming consultations will occur via phone.
- All appointments need to be made for full-service grooming services by calling (978) 248-8300.
- Once a reservation is confirmed, appointments are considered booked. If you need to cancel your appointment, it must be done 24 hours in advance of your scheduled day/time so we can make other arrangements. We will send out reminder notifications prior to your appointment to the number you provide.
- For the safety of all pets, our staff and any others visiting That Dirty Dog, we require all animals to be current on their rabies vaccination. Proof of vaccination is required before any pet’s grooming appointment will be conducted. Vets can email us a copy of the records at email@example.com. If your dog’s shot has expired or if we are unable to get a hold of your veterinarian, we will be unable to groom your pet on that day due to safety reasons.
- For the protection of all our pet guests, we reserve the right to deny any pets that are positive for internal parasites or currently being treated for this condition until they have a clean bill of health. If during their grooming/bathing appointment they show signs of this, we will immediately contact you to pick them up as soon as possible.
- We work hard to provide a low stress setting for all our guests (2 and 4 legged), but if your pet becomes aggressive or very stressed out, we will stop the grooming and the self-serve washing, contact you to pick up your pet, ask you to stop the self-washing process and you would only be charged for what was completed.
- We will treat and remove any fleas and ticks off your pet if we notice this while bathing or grooming and there will be an added cost. We need to have added safety of our other pet clients and their owners so this adds extra time and effort to the normal grooming and/or bathing process.
- We are not equipped or licensed to be a pet boarder/kennel, so preferably you need to pick up your pet within 30 minutes of our contacting you once your pet is finished with its grooming appointment. We will give you an estimated time for this at drop off to help you prepare.
- If your pet is not picked up prior to the store’s posted closing time, you will be charged a $30 fee due to staff having to stay extended hours.