Thanks for selecting That Dirty Dog for your pet’s grooming needs. To ensure we are able to make all of our guests (pets and pet owners) experience as positive and memorable as possible, we’d like to make you aware of our store policies and thank you in advance for your support of them:
- All appointments need to be made for full-service grooming services by calling (978) 248-8300.
- Once a reservation is confirmed, appointments are considered booked. If you need to cancel your appointment, it must be done 24 hours in advance of your scheduled day/time to avoid being charged the full price of the service. We will send out reminder notifications prior to your appointment to the number you provide.
- If you are running late, please text and/or call the store immediately and we can see if something can be worked out. Without any kind of notification, if you are more than 20 minutes late for an appointment, we would consider it a no-show and you could be charged the full amount for the service that was scheduled.
- For the safety of all pets, our staff and any others visiting That Dirty Dog, we require all animals to be current on their rabies vaccination. Please bring a copy of proof of vaccination with you on or before your pet’s grooming appointment or have your vet email us a copy of the records at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you forget a copy, we will attempt to call your veterinarian and verify your dog is up to date. If your dog’s shot has expired or if we are unable to get a hold of your veterinarian, we will be unable to groom your pet on that day due to safety reasons and you will be charged for the full service.
- For the protection of all our pet guests, we reserve the right to deny any pets that are positive for internal parasites or currently being treated for this condition until they have a clean bill of health. If during their grooming/bathing appointment they show signs of this, we will immediately contact you to pick them up as soon as possible.
- We work hard to provide a low stress setting for all our guests (2 and 4 legged), but if your pet becomes aggressive or very stressed out, we will stop the grooming and the self-serve washing, contact you to pick up your pet, ask you to stop the self-washing process and you would only be charged for what was completed.
- We will treat and remove any fleas and ticks off your pet if we notice this while bathing or grooming and there will be an added cost. We need to have added safety of our other pet clients and their owners so this adds extra time and effort to the normal grooming and/or bathing process.
- We are not equipped or licensed to be a pet boarder/kennel, so preferably you need to pick up your pet within 30 minutes of our contacting you once your pet is finished with its grooming appointment or no later than 15 minutes before we close the store. We will give you an estimated time for this at drop off to help you prepare.
- If your pet is not picked up prior to the store’s posted closing time, you will be charged a $30 fee due to staff having to stay extended hours.